🤯Custom Notebooks in Kami with Linked Pages and Sections! - Cadet Tech

Friday, October 14, 2022

🤯Custom Notebooks in Kami with Linked Pages and Sections!



That's right... you heard me correctly. You can create a customizeable notebook for students with tabs and linked pages in Kami! 

Check out my example Notebook here: https://kami.app/mQP-imw-yX6-Ag5

It only takes a few steps, and a little finese and you will have a sweet notebook for students. Here is how I did it:

- I created the base of my notebook using Google Slides. Here I customized the size, background, and created my links to sections. Use my Slides Template and Customize It

- I used Canva to create a cover page and section background. Use my Canva Template and Customize It

- Then I convert it to Kami by uploading or selecting the document from my drive

- Then used split and merge to add my notes pages and resources into the sections that I wanted for students. 


Here is a tutorial on how to do this


Hopefully the functionality of the "Push Changes" feature will make this even better! 



No comments:

Post a Comment