Custom Building Blocks in Docs + Smart Chips = 😍 - Cadet Tech

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Custom Building Blocks in Docs + Smart Chips = 😍

 


Use Smart Chips and tables inside docs to create custom workflows, resources and materials for yourself and students. Select your creation, create a custom building block and reuse whenever you need! 

1. Create the layout and add the elements you want. I like a table for this. 



2. Add Smart Chips to make it amazing 😍... Don't know what Smart Chips are? Check out my post here. 


3. Select what you want to make a block



I have made a Google doc with a few great templates that you can create custom blocks from. Simply make a copy of my doc highlight my tables (1 at a time) and create a custom block for yourself! I would love to see the ways you are going to use this amazing tool.

📑Copy My Template



No comments:

Post a Comment